Sunday, January 2, 2011

Woooooosaaaa

That little trick actually works. Woosa woosa woosa, then you've gained control over yourself and can continue telling the person how stupid they are in a whole bunch of really big words.

You know how they say opposites attract because you cant stand people that are just like you because you will hate in them everything you hate in yourself?

Well is that ever true and am I ever feelin it right now. Steven and I are entirely too much alike, and it shows. Boy does it show. In the 918847829y79y7293y <- (yes there are letters in the ridiculous number. Testimony to how many times i get annoyed with him) bagillion times he just opens his mouth and i just wanna slap it shut. Dont get me wrong, I love the boy. I do. He just gets on my nerves. Hes also very demanding (one of the things that we have in common). But the way he goes about it is just... not ok.

You tell him one thing and he trys to change it to what he wants (like times of when things happen) Or he'll tell you a time for something hes doing, and then call you up and say "oh, lets leave in 3 min instead of 3 hours"

uuuuuuuuhhh >_<

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Different subject:

I think its funny when people try to blame other people for the way someone else made them feel. Like my Mom. She blames my dad and I because Makayla makes her feel like she doesnt love her. She swears up and down the wall that its not jealousy and that its because we spoil her that she runs to us so much.....
Ok, well, if that were the case, why does she listen to me better then she listens to you? Why is she so good when she's with me, but a seemingly little terror when shes with you? Why are you always commenting about how you are the mother and Im not?
Because you are JEALOUS. Jealous of our relationship, Insecure about your parenting skills, and still guilty over all the Sarah crap.
Mom is the kind of person that shouldnt have small children. They should pop out of her at like, 8 years old. She cant handle small children. She thinks she made this like, humongous transformation, but she really hasnt. She hasnt changed much at all. She was insane with Sarah when she was a kid. Shes insane with Makayla too. I never understood how she thought yelling and screaming and name callin and essentially actin a fool in front of a kid was gonna get her anywhere. I mean, that might have some effect on an adult (possibly a negative one, because, that just makes you look like a nut case, so no one is actually listening to you, they're just nodding so that you stfu), but a kid is just gonna either get scared, or look at you like you're crazy and keep it moving.. I think Makayla has chose the latter of the two..
So again we ask, Why does Makayla want Dad and I and not you? There ya go. Because we arent nutcases.

No comments:

Post a Comment