Sunday, January 23, 2011

Well well well, Aw bloody hell

My DR, counselor, therapist, life coach lady thing...
(we'll just call her Vanessa, for times sake)
wants me to write a letter to Francis...
Which, I have done before, just to say what I never said to him...
you know, i never sent it. 
And i think i still have it somewhere... 
But maybe it is time I wrote another one. 
Prolly wont send it, ever
But, Maybe shes right. Maybe i just need to write it all down and figure out what Im still hurt over....

She kind of pulled up a lot of things yesterday... things i didnt even realize until well after the appointment and was just thinking about it. 
Like.. how im still a little (alot) bitter that my mom lied to me. for 14.8 years
That 2 wholes sides of "family" lied to me for 14.8 years. 
(we're estimating 14.8 cause i was only a couple months away from 15 when my world flipped upside down)

Anyway... new subject. 
You know how some things just SCREAM Bad Idea?
This is one of them. Like, how you gonna let that psycho woman anywhere near you? 
You gave her your number... I think.. you have finally gone of the deep end. 
As if what she has done to me already wasnt enough?
I super glued, gorilla glued, scotch tape, ducttaped, frozen and burned that can...
and here you are, totally about to rip the shit back open
Chev? CHEV? LAYLA"S CRAZY MOTHER CHEV?
Are you friggin Stupid?
You say "I'll handle it, if she starts to say anything"
She shouldnt even be given the chance to start to say anything
As if telling me i need help, telling me im a whore, telling me i need meds, telling me that I AM THE ONE THAT NEEDS TO LET GO
When she is the one reading all 67 entries of my former blog
Telling me that she is concerned for the little bitches life because i might actually snap and go after her...
The little bitch is the one who started this shit!?!
Also. just, you know, side note
Lil bitch and Homie live in NORTH CARO_FUCKING_LINA
If he is CHEATING ON HER
its not with me
Cause NEWS FLASH
Im still in MD
*Woooooossssaaa*
Ok. Moving on. 

Next Subject
Dad. I really, really, really hate When you cook on sundays
I dont want to clean your forsaken mess after you made a breakfast i didnt want
Dad... I hate pancakes.
Ive told you this
Several times
WHY DO YOU KEEP MAKING PANCAKES?
Also... Not a fan of sausage. 
You know this too.
You make fun of me for it
WHY, dear father, WHY do you make sausage and not bacon?
SMH
Cant wait to move out. No more Pancakes and Sausage on sundays.

New Subject
Good topic this time
The Wizards Game Against The Celtics
Was a lot of fun
I knew Isiah would be a good candidate to go with. 
We had a blast. And whats better, All we had to pay for was food. Dad payed the tickets, Isiah's Gma gave us metro passes, already loaded. All we had to pay for was food. 
Which is expensive as shit all on its own. 
but, that was all. It was great.
Walk into the stadium and find out seats... look around... why is the Wizards Stadium Green??? 
lmao
We were out numbered by Celtics fan, easily, 5 to 1
Isiah and I
smh
Were circled by Celtics fans all the way around lol
I was like...
WHY DO SO MANY OF YALL LIVE IN DC??
Go back to Boston. 
lol :D
It was still a lot of fun. 
And Heeeeey, 4th quarter was fire
our boys dooked it out
And walked away with the win. 
All those celtics fans?
Psh. Showed up in full forces, left in tatters
Hell to the muh' fuckin yea.
lmao

No comments:

Post a Comment