Friday, January 21, 2011

"Dont Call me No More and Dont Text me No More"

lmao
Because, he gets on my damn nerves
Like
Who clings to the person that hurt them most when their in FL.
Hello?
You're in FL
Go have a life
stop talking to me lol

Anyway..
Another fantastic night out with Jaanu. 
And his 2 friends
Tre and.... Stefanie? 
Yea, that was her name
.....
Anyway, walked ALL the way around Arundal Mills mall,
Just because, 
then sat down for some dinner. Always very.... interesting conversation. 
I want Tre's knife. 
Just sayin. 
Then Dave and Busters
Yes, again
I love that place. 
Werent able to stay very long (ive got to get out from under this damn curfew)
Thats ok. Got to play Ghost Squad. thats what matters lol


So, I got into an interesting conversation with Steven. 
Talking about whether or not he was a Hopeless Romantic (he totally is)
And as i was telling him what a hopeless romantic was
Im sitting back like... I have got to be the biggest hopeless romantic of them all
I think any girl is a HR
Any girl thats seen the movies and/or read the books...
We all, especially me
crave all the silly little things.
A kiss in the rain <3
The rose petals leading to and on the bed <3
Candle lit baths <3 
Walks, hand in hand, on the beach, at sunrise/set, with the water lapping over our feet <3
Simple walks in a nice park <3
Pick-nicks in the park, or even in the woods <3
 Even simple things like chivalry. 
When he holds the door <3
Pulls her chair out <3
Takes her coat <3
Calls her beautiful (not hot. i hate that. Sexy is acceptable when appropriate) 
Nice dinners <3 either out or in. 

I mean, what more can a girl ask for? I mean seriously. 
Oh, and if he sings. 
He doesnt have to be the best singer, he can be flat and/or off key
Just the attempt to sing to or with me
has got to be the most adorable thing in the world
And of course, the icing ontop of the gag-me-now-its-too-sweet-cake
Go to a carnival/fair/theme park, and win her some stupid stuffed animal at some God-forsaken game <3
It means nothing to the guy, and the animal itself might not mean a whole lot to the girl, but its the sentiment. 


*sigh* now im feeling all mushy
Because there is a reason we are titled "Hopeless Romantics"
we dream and fantasize about these wonderful things...
but reality is harsh...
Or maybe im just cynical
But it is a hopeless fantasy. 
Nada Mucho

I think i shall retire now. 
Sleep and dream of the perfect day/evening/night 
In perfect detail. 


No comments:

Post a Comment