Monday, January 17, 2011

"She said Look Ma, no Hands"

Another blog that has not a thing to do with the title :)
I am in a ridiculously giddy mood and I dont have the faintest clue why..

I think my mom made special pound cake lmao
hahahahaha
So, I really have no idea why I am so happy. I guess a 3 day weekend that was every ounce of amazing and still not having to get up early for work tomorrow morning may have something to do with it
No se
I am just totally in love with life. 
For now lol

watch someone piss me off this week and im back to my cynical self

Or, maybe, ill just pray the sun shines on them and keep it movin

LORD KNOWS I WISH THE SUN WOULD LITERALLY SHINE ON ME
I think i am done with the winter and the "freezing rain" currently coming down outside my window

So i think ima blast some WALE (Keep sayin wale but his names WAH_LAY) 
lol
ok, im done. 

No comments:

Post a Comment