Thursday, January 20, 2011

"Shawdy get down, get down"

"No Diggity"
hehe, throw back. Love that song

So, my appointment with Ms. Vanessa went well last night
She seems very nice and very easy to talk to. Next session is on Saturday.
Gonna try this Therapy/Life Coaching thing out
Maybe I can finally get some peace of mind

I really want a blue nose pit bull
Beautiful dogs
With the blue ish eyes
Omgoodness, I want one so friggin bad.
IDC if my dad never visits me. His problem. 
I want that breed of dog. 
Those dogs have a bad rep because people gave them one. 
How would we as humans feel, if we took an entire race (breed) of human and just said they werent good enough? Or werent worthy of love? Or couldnt do anything, or be trusted because of their past? 
(OH WAIT. WE HAVE)

Whatever. Point being, If i get the dog as a little puppy and raise it the right way with lots of love and tenderness, just like it was my own child,
It will be just fine. 
Am i fully aware of what it is capable of?
Duh


Anyyyywhooooo
Going to the Wizards game on Saturday. I is excited. Not that i follow basket ball like that, but physically going to any sporting event is fun. Spending a ridiculous amount of money on normal fun, i all part of the experience. 
Takin my LilBig Brother with me, so it should deff be an interesting night :) lol
One ofus  might end up under the metro
but hey, thats sibling rivalry for ya! 
lol
Love my Isiah :)
We will be the death of eachother, but... we will enjoy every moment of the dying

(i really think i am masochistic lmao) 

No comments:

Post a Comment