Friday, January 14, 2011

Broken self promise

I told myself I wasnt going to write another blog about Steven for a long time
but
I just have to say this.

Dude... I Broke Up With You!
So, i am no longer obligated to talk to you every day
The point of breaking up with you was to not have to talk to you everyday. 
Yes, everything changed
Because
*gasp*
I am not your girlfriend anymore!
and btw
Yes, i am just walking away from a 15 month relationship
Kind of what happens when you break up
I dont hate you
and Im not saying that i want to push you completely out of my life
but dude
I am not your gf anymore.
So yea, I am going to treat you different. 
I dont want to treat you bad, and thats not my intention
But I am not going to talk to you all day every day
And just because you start a convo, doesnt mean i have to keep it up
like, i do have other things to do and other people to talk to

??????

See, this is why i said you needed to go take time to yourself. 
I want to make sure you arent going to cling
like you are..
oh well, you go to FL tomorrow
Maybe the week off will do you good

No comments:

Post a Comment