Saturday, January 22, 2011

Feelin like a princess?

It is common Knowledge... that every girl believes in fairy tales
Or, at least, I still do
I refuse to let go of my simple dreams
I still believe in my Knight In Shinning Armor
I think... my security issues play a part with this
As much as I want to be able to defend and protect myself, and even as i take precautions to do so
I like the idea of being protected. 
Feeling Safe. 
Feeling Loved

So. Since a Knight In Shining Armor no longer exsists
Maybe, a Soldier in Cammies will be the modern day replacement. 
Mmm, IDK. 
Because then what happens when he isnt around to protect me?
I mean, yea, I know, hes out there protecting us all...
But i never was good at sharing
Im kind of selfish.
Ah well.

Ive got my second appointment with Vanessa today. 
I think. She hasnt said anything to me since our last appointment,
so i hope we are still on. 
Im interested to see what she has to pull out of me
Gonna try to take notes.
May be harder than I expect
or maybe not. 
Mm
No se




No comments:

Post a Comment