Thursday, January 13, 2011

These are my (their) Confessions

So... over the course of a week
I have literally had 3 guys confess this deep rooted love for me...
All of which came out of the wood work and i was caught way off guard like..

huuuuh??

Like Kyle.
Where the hell did he come from?
Like, WAAAAAAY out in left field, havent even spoken to the boy in a min. Certainly havent seen him in even longer. 
And he just texts me out of no where talking about, i need to tell you something
 and he comes out with this long message about how hes been in love with me since junior year
and how crazy it is and that he cant believe it.
But that its always been me that has had his heart. 
And that he never told me cause he knows i have (had) a bf
and that he didnt want me to respond, he just needed me to know how he felt. 


This new year has brought about some serious confessions. 
Kyles took me the most off guard just cause like, wth, he has a gf lol
But then Brians confession. Which was so eloquently written and heartfelt
Not really so much out of no where, I had a feeling he still had feelings,
I just never thought he'd actually say something.
Certainly not a nearly page long confession about how its always been me
How his heart belongs to me
And how he didnt want to say anything, because i was with Steven
But being over in Afg. made him want to not hold onto something like that
and he thought i should know. 
{omg, i miss him :( }

And Jaanu basically just said he'd marry me.
Point blank
at 1am, my half asleep brain totally did not process what that text said
Not until I woke up in the morning and checked my phone and the text was right there
Then it hit me
like.
If i hadnt of said i wanted to marry the military,
my best friend would have proposed to me
I wasnt/am not sure how to react to that


I Dont know what it is
What is it Im doing?
Am i encouraging them?
If i am, i am very unaware of it and it certainly is not intentional. 
I remember when formspring was the hot new thing and some anonymous person accused me of being a player.
And that i dragged all these guys along on these strings
and I point blank said no i dont
They feel the way the feel and thats not my fault
the boys in my life know where they stand. Whether they are just a friend or more then a friend. 
Fin.
So then they were like "oh so all these guys just catch feelings for you?"
Well. Yea.
And i absolutely hate how conceited that makes me sound
But like, I usually dont start thinking about having legit feelings for a guy until they've showed interest in me
and some guys can show all the interest they want and I'll still look at them like... can i help you?
IDK. 
Im so confused
lol this is why i just wanna be married
that way it just dont even matter who says what
>_<
*le sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment