Wednesday, January 12, 2011

"Like Tina did Ike in the limo, it finally hit me"

lol
Love using song quotes as titles.
This title actually fits though
I went to bed last night and realized that i really was free
I really was single
That he wouldnt be all up in my face anymore
I woke up realizing that I could do whatever I wanted with whom ever I wanted
And no one was gonna pitch a fit

Its weird.

I was with him for 15 months...
I dont remember what its like to be single lol
Like... what do I do with myself? 
Maybe Taylor and I should go clubbing... 
I gotta shake the Im-obligated-to-someone feeling
I am obligated only to myself...
I need to focus on school. 
First and Foremost. 
Figure out what Im going to do after HCC
The decision depends on whether or not I can move out by the end of the year. 
If i can, then Im doing Phoenix online schooling
If i cant.. gotta pick a university to go to
Maybe I'll apply where Taylor is applying
Then maybe we can move out together...
Unless of course... my secondary plan comes into play
at which case... off to NY i go lol
SMH
If only i could see the future. 

No comments:

Post a Comment