Saturday, January 8, 2011

"Im feelin really unappreciated"

"You're takin my love for granted baby
And i dont know
how much more
i can take from you"

Its funny how a four lines and a few words can sum everything up. 
Never underestimate the power music has.
There will always be that song that defines that particular moment. 

This moment is the moment i realized that I have nothing left.
I have not patience left to put forth to save you from my anger
I have no pride in saying "hey, im dating this guy"
I honestly, just dont give a shit anymore. 

I think I got so worked up over him this morning, that it killed something inside of me.
I think my raging fury burned out the little bit of hope/love I had left. 
I feel so indifferent towards his existence. Its a foreign feeling. 
Like, normally when I get angry like that, I nearly hate the person. 

But i do not hate this person. 
I feel... nada

I know he honestly thinks he is the only one with anger issues. 
He just doesnt have a clue.
He doesnt know how much i hold back. How much i dont say. 
How much i want to hurt him. Physically or emotionally. or both. 

How much strength it takes me to be able to keep my temper in check. 
How even the smallest thing sends me over the edge...
Oh, but you'll never know, unless you get close enough to read the signs. 
He thinks he knows. He only sees the surface.

He believed he knew everything about me because I, during one of our better moments
confided in him my deepest darkest secret. The one secret my parents dont even know. 
Oh but my dear. It was not my ONLY deepest darkest secret. 
And you still dont have a clue. 

I should feel vindicated. I got him to shut up and stop complaining after nearly 3 hours
of trying to manipulate/guilt me out of my outting with Jaanu. 
This boy. I swear, after a YEAR of being together and nearly 3 years of knowing me
Still has not figured out that if i want something, there is not a damn thing you can say or do to make me back down. 
I will stand my ground if I think I am right, or if i just want something bad enough. 
I am not easily shaken or broken. 
Easily angered? Yes. I will go off in a second. 
But being docile was never my personality. 


Maybe you understand that now. 








No comments:

Post a Comment