Friday, January 28, 2011

G.I. Joe

Is my favoritest movie in the whole friggin world
Channing Tatum
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm
One delicious white boy.
Oooh be still my beating heart
lmao

Anywhooooooooo
Doughnuts at work today?
Um, score?
Yea. 
I do, however, wish they would tell me when they are over staffed so that im not sitting around bored out of my mind. 
I hate it when one of the kids decides to attach to me, and then I have to leave the room, and damn regulations wont let me take them with me. 
like, the fuck?
I AM MORE QUALIFIED TO BE AROUND CHILDREN THE HALF THOSE PEOPLE THERE.
Just sayin
you know, I only worked with an autistic kid and was left alone with him more often than not for over a year.
JUST SAYING.
.
.
.
.
Anyway. W/e. Im not bitter. 


I am losing my patience. 
The frustration... is...building
I am going to implode. 
(not explode. that would mean something hit me and i went boom...)
THAT IS NOT THE CASE HERE. 
*ahem*
Anyway. 
Detonation is imminent
Implosion. 
(meaning, from the inside) 
I have to find a way to relieve the pressure. Or. I. Might Die. 
Ok, not really. 
But still. 
The dreams at night
are not helping either. 
Nor was the random off the chain conversation with a friend.
Or this mornings conversation with Brian...
fuck chocolate syrup. shits not the good anyway. 
Icee's (slurpie, slushie) are much better 
lmao
;)
Just sayin....

No comments:

Post a Comment