Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Llama Llama Duck


^^^^Watch it. It will save your soul^^^^

lmao
 you could also lose a few brain cells.

.......
Whatever. 


:D


Why am I in a giddy mood? 
Because who doesnt love waking up to

"Good Morning Beautiful"

?

Mornings will never be Good. It will always take me a good half hour to really get myself awake. I will always be silent and slightly mean for the half hour, and i will be angry because my brain doesnt function when i first wake up, making my life frustrating. I will always love coffee and all the sugary goodness i put in it. And a half hour after ive gotten up, i will appreciate the effort he put into makin my morning "good". 





I hate him. Cause it wasnt supposed to happen. But i guess it was inevitable. When you go through hell and back with someone, it kind of forms that bond. (when you get up at 3am to drive to VA to pick him up. if that doesnt scream special bond, nothing does) 
Hes that simple kind of wonderful. 
That perfection that you dont want to believe in because... you've been burned too many times and you believe that nearly perfect doesnt exist. 
I can honestly call him my best friend. 
Never sure if i believe in soul mates. better halves. all that.
But he is definitely my best friend.
No, we dont know everything little thing about each other.
But we have been there for each other. Simple, honest support and love
He does not make life complicated. 
Its refreshing. 
>_<
Why cant i ever control myself? 
I had it all logically figure out
...
my heart said "fuck yo logic"

damn.

No comments:

Post a Comment