Tuesday, January 11, 2011

TV in the Radio

Title has not a thing to do with the subject of the post. 

I just have to reflect on last night.
My like, nearly 2 hour phone call with Brian. 
Did my heart good.
I miss him

I have so much to think about.
No one has a clue
And they wont. Until like, August lol




Onto someone I dont miss...
He really doesnt have a clue.
I said. Point Blank.
Leave Me Alone
For a few days
I will talk to you when I am ready to talk to you.
Stop trying to talk to me like you are all sweet and innocent.
And why are you worried about our plans on Saturday when im not even talking to you today?
I shouldnt have even Answered.
I would totally delete my fb, if it werent for Brian.
Even though we have skype,
you cant like, see pictures and have the fun status' and other peoples input.


And I think its funny when he says he cant deal with this much longer...
OK?
Then do something about it.
He is completely determined that this will work out.
He has not even let the thought of it not working cross his mind.
You'd think you'd man up and stop letting me string you along.
Saturday is gonna suck :(
Everyone says "to thine own self be true"
Yea I know.
Doesnt mean I want to know Im gonna hurt him.
I hurts me to hurt someone like that.

But he is way intuitive.
Hes picking up the Brian vibes. Though i supposed anyone that knows both Brian and I would be able to see it.
Oh well.
The sad thing is, is the relationship was going down hill long before Brian.
So it doesnt really matter now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
There really is this huge weight lifted off my shoulders.
He took it much better than i thought he would
Though i am still concerned that he is going to try to stay attached.
I can combat that.

I am greatful it is over.
Though a little upset about how it had to happen
I would have waited til saturday so i could give him the respect of actually being face to face
But he just kept digging. So i had to let him know the deal.

Now I can focus on me.
and only me.

:)







No comments:

Post a Comment