Saturday, January 8, 2011

Afghanistan :(

Is it possible to hate a country you've never been to, never seen, never even heard of until... 8(??) years ago? Is it possible to hate said country for NO where near the reason that everyone else in THIS country hates it?

Answer: Yes.

I hate that damn country souly because it is currently sucking the soul of a very special/important/necessary person in my life.

Ok, So, lets rephrase: I dont hate the country. I currently greatly dislike the military for sending him there. (I could never hate the military. I may no longer agree with how they are fighting this war, but I still do and always will support my troops)



But I miss him. A great deal. I couldnt be more greatful for the internet and things like skype that allow me to talk to him almost everyday. I dont know what I would do otherwise. Probably worry myself absolutely to death be long past crazy before he ever came home. Thank you God, for skype and FB and the WWW <-- emphasis on World Wide, cause hes like, friggin, some 9 hours ahead of us... I have a separate clock on my desktop set to his time, and its different between his time and ours is... wow.

I worry. Like any normal human being, especially one of the female gender. I worry a great deal about him being over there. I hate that he has been gone and is going to be gone for so long. I hate that he never gets a break to come home, or even to just leave where he is at. I worry about his mental stability in a place like that. How many people can ever walk away unscathed?

My brain forces me to face the potential truth... and the forces me to wonder what I would do if that came to play. When my brain starts to think about it, my heart cuts if off, saying absolutely not, we wont even go there, cause we might die if we do. So I think only good thoughts and make him believe that I am all smiles. Just a little girl, supporting her favorite soldier <3


Go Army 
(Navy, Marines, Air force and everyone else lol)
~~~~Segway~~~~
Why do i bother telling you anything? I shouldnt have told you a damn thing and just gone out and when you... oh wait, i guess you wouldnt have called, because you cant. Maybe you would have sent me something on fb, cause you know it comes to my phone.

You say you see how controlling and possesive you come across. But if you see it, and you realize that these are REALLY bad traits... why are you being like this?
I am so sorry that you think you should be entitled to every single min of my time and that i should just be more than willing to drop whatever im doing or whatever my plans are because you wanna hang out.

Lets sum this up: I. Cant. Fucking. Stand. You. Anymore.

I cant even think straight. You make me want to scream and cry at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment