Thursday, January 27, 2011

Snow Day :D

So, today has been a pretty good day :)
So i figured Id actually blog about something positive for once. 
Like really hot, really rich hot chocolate after being outside runnin around after the baby in the snow
Mmmmmmm

Snow Days on Howland Road are always so very amusing. 
All the children are out in full force. 
On the side of the row of houses there is a slight hill. 
And they all snow board and do stupid shit they would never do on a legit hill lol
They dont have the balls like My cousins and I when we were kids lmao
Slidin down a steep ass hill, prayin you stop before you hit the not quite frozen creek at the bottom lol
teasin eachother to see who would stay on their sled longest before jumping off out of fear. 
SMH. 
You will always look back and say "was i really that stupid?"
But it was fun then. And yeup, if i could go back to my farm and do it again
I would in a heart beat. 

Makayla didnt really like sledding that much. I think it scared her at first. But we didnt really give her time to prepare either. Just stuck her on the sleigh and sent her down the hill.
...No... Not alone. 
Jessica was holding onto her
Duh
lol

She really loved eating the snow though. 
I mean, REALLY


LMAO
my baby cracks me up
Dont know who taught her to eat snow like that... but you know... whatever floats her boat. 

This baby amazes me. Shes grown up so much. Its hard to believe she will be 2 in June. I will be 20 and Sarah will be 10 in July. 
Smh. 
Where did the time go?
I remember when Sarah was Makayla's age.
And when Makayla was teeny tine, just coming home from the hospital. 
Watchin those two grow up for the age advantage I have has been quite a show. 
Especially with Makayla. Really learning what its like to raise a baby. 
But Sarah teaches me what its like to raise a tween (its hell)
I can only hope that one day, hopefully in 4 or 5 years, When i have my own little brown babies
All the practice and training will make it a little easier on me then on most first time parents. 
I hope it makes me a really good Mommy. 
I mean, I pride myself on being Super Big Sissy
I see, hear and know all things.
It wasnt until Makayla came around that I understood the phrase "Moms have eyes in the back of their heads"
Its so true. 
I am hyper aware of ever little sound
and even more aware of the absence of sound
I always know where she is and what she is doing. 
lol
Mom gets annoyed. 
But im like, yo, forreal, if you would watch your kid, i wouldnt have to. 
Dont yell at her because you were staring at the computer so long you didnt realize she had gone all the way up 2 flights of steps. 
Kayla never does that on my watch.
Of course,
Kayla also listens when i tell her no, and come here. 
lol 
I cant wait to be a mommy. 




No comments:

Post a Comment