Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Some Type of Way

So, I finally understand something about myself.
I understand why I always want to be in a relationship.
Cause when Im single, people be pissin me off. 
Its like, im single,
Doesnt mean im available. 
certainly doesnt mean im available to you

I feel the walls, goin up
Heart is...not really icing over... but marbling maybe
Im still Chell, still sweet (sometimes) and loving to those that have proven worthy
But, i no longer want to be close to anyone. 
I just want to be left alone. 
I dont want to date or be in a relationship.
I just want to be left alone.

All these guys that all of a sudden wanna text me?
Yea, I DO NOT have stupid stamped on my forehead. 
You didnt want to be my friend when i was in a relationship,
So clearly you dont want to just be my friend now. 
you just want something, and I'll be damned if the likes of you get it. 

So, on to the next one. 
Whos next to try? 
I promise you'll fail. 

Im sick of people only wanted relationships.
Why cant we just chill?
Why does everyone I get close to catch feelings?
Seriously, Im not that amazing. 

Im mean, sarcastic, un sympathetic, paranoid, slightly schitz, I dont like kissing, Hate to cuddle, dont want to sleep in the same bed with you, wont ask you for help, dont give two shits about your opinion...

Why do you want to be with me? 
GO AWAY. 

Like, theres a little truth inside every JK
so stop JKing about the "relationship" we're gonna have

FYI, its not going to happen. 
So every guy in my life needs to take a good step BACK
if you cant just be my friend with out catchin feelings, then maybe you need to take a lot of steps back. 

Uh. 
SO OVER GUYS



and people in general. 

No comments:

Post a Comment