Monday, March 7, 2011

Today

Today I did a bad thing
I spent a lot of money on something I didnt need. 
I couldnt resist
Everyone's allowed to splurge now and then
Right?
No, I am not feeling guilty. 
I love this thing too much :)

Its a shiny, sparkly, eye catching ring

It was so pretty and shiny that I just couldnt leave with out it. 
I always go into Swarovski just to look. I mean, its a shining wonderland of crystal.
The store itself is amazing. 
And I love all the jewlery in there,
But this ring. It just caught me and stayed with me. Jaanu dragged me out of the store and we went to get lunch, but I couldnt get my thoughts off that ring. 
I knew I just had to have it. 
so, $160 later, it now graces my left hand beautifully. 
Its so friggin shiny I cant stand it. 
I went to class afterwords and just looked at it sparkle the whole time lmao
Ive never felt more like a prissy little girl then in that moment
Its not diamonds, Its crystals. Which i personally think are twice as shiny as any friggin diamond. Psh. 
No body is gonna buy me expensive stuff, and Im not gonna ask them too.
This is why I work.
For days like today. 
I didnt ask not a soul if i could have it. 
I just bought it
And not a soul can take it from me. 
Get.At.Me. 

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment