Friday, March 11, 2011

)(*&#Y&%)@&~~~~~

Owe the school $990... out of pocket
Which will prolly mean I cant go to Florida in June...
Phone is dead...fucking, all the fucking way dead...
Is dad gonna care? Prolly not. 
Hes prolly gonna make me wait all weekend to see if it comes back to life...
dude, its not coming back...
Give me a new phone. 
Now. 
Cause I know damn well you arent gonna let me go any where with out a phone. 
i dont want to go anywhere with out a phone...

Tsunami got my mood low
Even though it doesnt impact me personally,
still, its sad
Disected a piggy yesterday
Wouldnt have been that bad if my partners had some common fucking decency. 
but NOOOOO
Never hand a guy a knife. 
my new theory
They dont know wtf they are doing and cant be trusted to just get the job done
stupid people

The coffee creamer was bad
milk was bad
shit floatin in the kool-aid
i was like WTF?! am i not supposed to have a drink this morning?

House is fucking atrocious. 
Gotta go clean that. 

On top of my phone being dead,
Gene is supposed to call me this evening...
but, oh, gee, hes only get voicemail cause MY PHONE IS DEAD
Timing. is. awful
My son comes home from war and I cant even get his phone calls. 

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment