Sunday, March 27, 2011

Saw It Coming

Lol I knew someone wasnt going to like the idea of me moving to Florida
Sorry Sarah, I cant come up there with you...
I adore you, I really do
And if you were stationed anywhere south of the Mason-Dixon line, I might still consider it
But I cant do it
I hate the snow, i ABHOR the snow. 
I despise the cold

Sarah asked "well what about getting married?"
Well, Its just going to have to wait
There is not a damn thing gonna stop me from going to Florida. 
"Come hell or high water... and the high water might actually come"
I am going. 
My aunt even said I could just move into her house, no rent, just to clean for her
Psh, hell to the yea. 
That might happen this summer while I figure out where I want to establish my own place. 
I cant give up on a dream I've had since i was like, 12. 
I cant, I wont. 
This is how I want my life and this is how Im going to do it and I dare someone to even try to tell me no.

No comments:

Post a Comment