Tuesday, March 15, 2011

2 year Anniversary...

Tomorrow, I am probably gonna cry. 
Im gonna cry a lot
Well, maybe not like, that obnoxious crying,
but those silent tears. 
I can feel them already. 

Tomorrow: March 16th, 2011
marks the 2 Year Anniversary of Death for my best friend in the whole world
Maurel Loaan Domingo

On my normal day to day, its nothing to deal with the knowledge that I'll never see him again. 
I just deal with it..
But twice a year, on this day and on his bday (Dec. 1st)
The pain is anew. 
I miss him a great deal and my brain falters on how it fathoms his death. 
Even now, 2 years later
I think hes gonna pop up out of no where and this will all be a joke and I can be happy again. 
But reality reminds me that that can not ever be so. 
And it hurts. 

I wish I had some sign of him. 
Some sign that he still loves me, even from up there
Some sign that he looks out for me.
So sign that he knows that I still and always will love him. 
That he knows I got a special, shiny dogtag inscribed with his name on it, his DOB and DOD
and I wear it, next to the other most important people in my life, 
Next to my heart
Everyday. 
I hope he knows that. 
I have to remember to put that ribbon on
The white and Silver ribbon that was handed out to people that contributed to his fund. 

I can only hope that he is happy. 
That he is finally next to God. 
He deserved nothing less. 
I love him.
No past tense. 

RIP Maurel
My Son, Best friend, Personal psychologist, Angel <3

No comments:

Post a Comment