Sunday, March 27, 2011

Yea Im Single

Hmm, Brian Left me...
Well, technically it was mutual
But still, He brought it up. 
Ive never been left before, I am usually the one to say its over
Not sure how I feel about that. 

lol

I wonder how long I can stay off the radar. 
Last time I was single people didnt know for a long time
Wonder if I can keep it that way.
I much prefer not being noticed. 
I enjoy just being me and not being hit on and/or pursued by anyone. I just want peace and quiet. 

I dont want another relationship...
That would be a waste of time. 
Especially if my Aunt really does agree to let me move into her house. 
Then I'll be in Florida this summer, living with her, looking for a job so I can get my own place. 
Or just doing Arise with her. 
Or both.
Both might be a good idea. 

Im sure Aaya is going to have a field day when she finds out we broke up. 
Shes gonna run to everyone and say "I told you so, I told you so"
Whatever. She doesnt have a clue. 

I still love Brian
Of course I do. 
And I will still be his friend, I dont want to push him out of my life. 
He's still a big part of my life. 
This break up hasnt changed the way I think about him
Just the title
Thats all. 
Thats the only thing the general public needs to understand,
Cause i swear the first person to talk bad about Brian is gonna get punched in the throat. 
Like my one friend who just assumed from the jump that Brian had done something stupid and thats what caused the break up. I wanted to be like, "look here trick, you dont know shit about my ex, so you dont go NO room to talk about him"

I talked shit about Steven cause he pissed me the fuck off and didnt understand what no meant
Brian is not like that. 
He didnt beg or plead or cry. 
He was mature about it. 
Took it like a man (lol)
And because he showed me respect and maturity, I can show respect and maturity
(what a concept! Why doesnt everyone understand that?)

So, the rest of this semester should be very interesting...



No comments:

Post a Comment