Sunday, March 6, 2011

Im in Miami Bitch!

lol ok well, not Miami...
But I'll be landing in Tampa, Florida. 
Im going there in July to visit my aunt and finally see my best friend

Im thinking about moving there.
For no other reason than because I friggin want to and who the hell is gonna stop me?
Finish out this semester at HCC, get good and acquainted with University of Phoenix
Pick an apartment, not to far from my aunt. Annnddd
DUECES
I mean, why not? 
Just go down there for a year or two, Ill be doing online schooling so its not like i have to find another college.
By doing online schooling, I can get a good job
(need to start looking for that now)
Jaanu said he'd come with me
(FLs not ready for that lmao)
and just chill out.
Hangout
whole time be working on my degree
While finally being able to live on my own
One can hope that we wont have too many terrible hurricanes lol
ooh, I just just picture taking my books to the beach. That pretty clear gulf water
(if the oil has cleared out by then)
that blinding white sand
THE SUN
no friggin snow
Sounds like heaven. 

I know somebodies gonna pitch a fit about it. 
Oh. Friggin.Well.
Last i checked, this wasnt a "what do you think about..?"
it was a 
"this is what Im gonna go..."

First things first though
Before i go anywhere or do anything
I have to get my license
And i have to get a car. 

Mission number 1) 
Learn to parallel park


No comments:

Post a Comment