Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Time for a break

FB is gone. For a little while at least.
Somethin about the people today on that one status...
I wanted to find each one of them and kick them in the throat. 
Seriously. 
Go fuck yourselves. 
You know, great thanks, WAY TO MAKE ME FEEL LIKE AN IDIOT
Oh yea, all that shit comes so fuckin easy for all yall
so i must be lacking brain cells seeing as i cant do it

I got so mad today. 
So unbelievable mad over that. 
I had to delete my FB or I was gonna go off
That shit pisses me off. 
Everyone all wanna be like "oh i can do it, why cant you? its easy"
Walk a day in my shoes, muh fucker. 
Shits not so damn easy in my brain

ESPECIALLY that random ass girl in Steven's car.
Like BITCH, who the fuck is you??!
No one was talkin to you thats for sure,
so stfu 'fore i come across this car and bounce your head off the window. 

And stupid people that dont take social ques. 
If i tense up, give you a dirty look, stop speaking all together and walk the fuck away

Clearly, something is wrong and no that DOES  NOT MEAN WALK CLOSER TO ME


UUUUUUUHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FB. Is breeding ground of hatred and potential murder...
I have enough anger in my life...
All on my own. 
So fb is gone. Brian is just gonna have to text me VIA skype to let me know when hes online. 
As for being able to talk when im in school
well, i didnt think about that. Maybe Ill make a blank FB just for him
Yea, thats prolly what Ill end up doing. 

SMH..


No comments:

Post a Comment