Sunday, March 6, 2011

Dear God

Dear God.
Everyday when I wake up, my boyfriend is just gettin ready to go to bed. And when im going to sleep, hes getting ready to face a new day. Dear God, tonight, I pray that you keep my baby safe. Physically and Mentally. And bring him home to me. Please. 
For you see, hes not away at school, he doesnt live in another time zone because his family is there, he didnt run away. You see, God, my boyfriend is away at war. And no, I do not believe in this war, not anymore, but I do believe in my boyfriend. No, I dont agree with how we are fighting, and I do believe in peace. But that doesnt mean I dont believe in my boyfriend. 
Dear God, please bring him and his friends home safely to me and their familes. Because while i do not support the war, I support the troops, because they did not choose this. 

Dear God, all I ask is that he is safe. Surround him with your angels and your peace and help him cope with everything around him. Send him my love, remind him that it is strong and never faulters. 
Remind him, even when its raining for days or snowing a blizzard or blowing sand like a dry tsunami, that you are with him, and he is ok. Remind him not to give up or give in. 

In Jesus' Name
Amen

Oh, and God? Brian's not the only soldier I love. I love and support a Marine (Gene) please, bring him home just as safley as you bring Brian, Keenan(Army), Aaron(Airforce) and Brian's brother Chris (Airforce). Please, Bless them too. And no matter where they go or what they do, please bring them home safe... Id love to see the protesters do half the things these men do. So, dear God, remind them to ignore the trash talk and remind them that they are worthy of respect. 

Amen <3

No comments:

Post a Comment