Friday, March 4, 2011

Chains

My life is never gonna change
Im always gonna be trapped by these chains
whether I put them there myself
or other people have locked them on

They are there. 
All my life Ive been good, but now, Im thinin what the hell? All I want is to mess around, and I dont really care about, If you love me, if you hate me, you cant save me, baby baby, All My Life Ive Been Good, But Now, Oooh What The Hell? ;)

You think you understand what it is im talking about..
You've got the wrong Idea. 
Kinda. 
I dont wanna go out and fuck other people.
Thats not me
And even If i "wanted to" i would be able to. 
My conscious cant support that
But do i crave freedom? 
SO FRIGGIN MUCH
Im so tired of being tied down by one persons rules or anothers. Its killin me
As if my parents leash wasnt enough. 
Now I've got his locking me down even tighter. 
Vanessa was right. 
Its not time for this
Where was the time for me?
My life?

lol, its so funny, he said "screw what other people think. Go out and have fun"
what he didnt say, but was implied
"screw what other people think, except me. And go out and have fun with in reason"

Well, then where is the fun?
Who wants to do anything within reason
theres no point. 

But i guess with in reason could be dont fuck anybody. Which I wouldnt, with or without these chains. 
But i would love to have the freedom and say whatever I want. To blatantly flirt
Drink a lil and not feel bad If i make out with a dude
Finally go to the club with Taylor and not feel bad about dancin with random dudes
Hell, I dont wanna feel bad about hanging out with my dudes. 
Im sick of feelin like I should walk on egg shells. 
I dont, cause I honestly dont care. 
You knew what you were gettin into before you did it
But I still feel like i should feel bad
Eh.

You're on your knees 
Begging please 
Stay with me 
But honestly 
I just need to be a little crazy 

Its not like I dont want him at all. 
Thats not the case. I just wish I had waited, like i ORIGINALLY planned. 
Uuh! 
Always let my feelings get the better of me
I knew I needed to think with my head, not my heart
My heart always fucks me up
Dont know what the hell its talking about

I rather rage than sit around and wait all day (yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah)
Don't get me wrong. I just need some time to play-ay (yeah, yeah, 

Thats all. 
I just wanna play
Like that movie Hall Pass
lmao
Lemma get a Hall Pass



No comments:

Post a Comment