Sunday, February 20, 2011

This Woman Needs

My second mother sent this to me. She is also a Cancer so I identify with her in a lot of things. Of course, it also means we butt heads on a lot of things lol but she is still my second mother and I dont know what I would do without her. But this simple paragraph she sent me couldnt sum me up any better if I tried to write it myself. Not a thing in here is incorrect or needs further explaining. 


So this woman; this Cancer, this moody, multiple personality havin, bitch fit throwin, domineering, controlling, possessive, insecure, scared, independent woman... needs: 


Cancers need a stable partner they can hold on to!
Cancers need a romantic partner who accepts their moodiness!
Cancers are very sensitive to sarcasm & misunderstandings, so tread lightly!
For Cancers, love & sex go together. Show them love, & they will open up!
Cancers have difficulty trusting their lover; they don't want to be hurt!
Cancers can be quite sexually creative!
Be quiet & gentle around a Cancer!
Cancers are very protective of their feelings

No comments:

Post a Comment