Tuesday, February 8, 2011

"I wanna grow something wild and unruly"

I love to write
It calms me
Just like how I love to color
Something about having a sort of physical exertion, no matter how small, to help me balance my thoughts, is calming. 
I havent written In a while. Life has been kinda crazy. Its leveling out now though. 
My newest semester started last week.
Spring Semester 2011
It hectic. Class and work 4 days a week, all day long, and just my one shift on fridays. 
I literally show up on campus no later than 9am
And dont leave until around 6pm. 
They are very long days. 
I think i will be alright though. 
Cause even though they are long days, I have a different motivation then Ive had before. 
And being busy means the days go by quicker as I count down first to August, then to November <3
I have decided what I am going to do about transferring
I am going to go to University of Phoenix and do their online Psychology program. 
Having spoken to the school several times and spoken to several other schools, both campus based and online,
this is the one I like the most. 
Something about it just calls and I want to go there. So that is that. 
No more questions or opinions. Thats what I am going to do, possibly come June. 
It will allow me to get a better job, and I can work school around work. 
I can do it. 
I know that. 

So far, this year has been a good year. I think it will continue to look up. 
Last year, i remember, everyone was so negative. And, for good reason, for most of us. 
This year though... this year holds something. 
Not quite sure what it is, but I know its good. Or at least the beginning of good :)

Even though most days I am tired. I am happy. 
I work towards my goals and I wait impatiently to see if the things I cant control will swing in my favor. 
If they do,
I am set 

:)   





No comments:

Post a Comment