Saturday, February 12, 2011

Take Off Your Halo...

I sit back sometimes, and i have to laugh...
I always find it so amusing how people dig into my life. 
Like, am I really that interesting? 
I didnt use to think so. 
I was always that fly under the radar kind of girl
Not one for drama, not one for confrontation. 
And yet, it finds me. 

Mom told me the other day that I should be cautious of Aaya. Which I found to be funny cause when I had seen her at school last, she had acted funny, didnt even give me a hug or ask about Steven and I...
So i was like.. ok.. red flag much? 
So when Mom said what she said I had to laugh. 
She told me that Steven told her that Him and Aaya had been hanging out, and that someone had been telling him what Ive been saying about him on my FB. 
Hmm...
Ok. Well that would only be but so many people. 
So Aaya would be my first guess,
Jessica would be my second guess. 
And its not that I dont want him to know what Im saying. I honestly dont care. I have nothing to hide. But I do care about whoever is playing the role of snitch. They gots to go. I dont have time for all that mess. 
At least be honest with it. 
If you dont agree with something I did, be a man/woman about it and say so. 
Dont smile in my face and creep behind my back. 

Although, guess, as far as Aaya is concerned, I am kinda creepin behind her back. 
think Brian and I have made in painfully obvious whats happening. 
And as of the last time I spoke to her, shes still in love with him.
So i suppose she prolly sees it as me stealing him from her.
I guess she thought she still stood a chance. 
I know how that feels. I use to think I stood a chance with Josh until he up and got married. And even though we had been apart for so long, it was still crushing. 
So I would understand how she felt. 
Even though... you know... Brian was mine before Aaya ever came into the picture. 
you know.. just sayin
IDK. 
I have no legit proof. Though I do think shes trying to get with either Keenan or Steven. 
Keenan is a OH HELL TO THE MUH FUCKIN NO. 
idgaf what she does with Steven. 





No comments:

Post a Comment