Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Panic Mode...

Omg... I am so jumping into a shark tank with out a damn clue how to swim, let alone having a bite suit on...
Fuck
I have so much to do and learn before August
Can I possibly cram that much information into my brain and retain it in... 6 months? 
Oh dear Lord... what if its less? Brian said theres a possibility he'd come home earlier...
At first its all like "WOOHOO"
Then its like
OH SHIT. 

I dont know ANYTHING about the military. 
* panicking, panicking panicking*
Ok, I mean, Yea, I do know some, from bein around it for the past couple years...
But not that much. I know like, have a droplet compared to the damn POOL of information that is the Army
* panicking, panicking panicking*

I am so scared. 
What if i fail?
What if i mess something up?
Forget something?
OMG
What if i call a superior by the wrong rank!?
* panicking, panicking panicking*

fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck...
aaaaaaaahhhhh
* panicking, panicking panicking*

Ok. Ok. Woosah Chell. 
You have Sarah.
She said she'd help you. 
I mean, who better to talk to than an actual Army wife? 
And, she'll actually be there when I get to NY. 
Like, she basically said she claimed whatever time I wouldnt be spending with Brian as hers lol
Which, prolly will really be the case cause its a whole new place, world, life and Ill still be learning how to swim. 
I dont want to tell Brian about my panicking. 
Then he'd just worry and he doesnt need to. 
I want him to be proud of me. 
I want to show him I can handle myself. 
Cause I can. 
I just have a whole shit ton to learn
* panicking, panicking panicking*

fuck me...





No comments:

Post a Comment