Saturday, February 12, 2011

Cant Help But Wait....

Everybody loves the weekends. Loves to be able to sleep in a lil and relax. 
Slowly sip on coffee, maybe read the paper, catch up on all those DVR'd shows you didnt have time to watch. 
Or just plain and simply actually spend some time with your family. 

Well, when I get married, move out, live with my wonderful husband
I just want to be able to have that day. That one day, to just enjoy his presence. 
Like in the song "Banana Pancakes"

Who doesnt want to just have a lazy day with their other half?
Especially a rainy day, no one wants to go outside. 
Lets just stay in bed, enjoy being with each other. Get up late, make breakfast together, forget we even have phones. 
What woman doesnt want to feel cherished like that? 
I know I do. 
I also happen to love banana pancakes. 
Its funny too because I hate pancakes. Like, normal pancakes. They make me gag. 
But I love banana pancakes (LOTS of bananas though), especially with some Nutella :) Mmmmmm
My favorite breakfast ever <3 


And Of course, the ever Sexy Keith Urban and his song
"Rainin On Sunday"

Ive always loved this song. Wake up on a Sunday... oh? its pouring rain? 
Its cold? 
I wouldnt know, curled up next to my man, all warm and safe. 
Let it rain, pour, storm like crazy
Ive got all the shelter I need, right here. 
All the love in the world to keep me warm <3

*sigh*
Such a hopeless romantic. 

Setting myself up for heartbreak :/
Or at least disappointment. 

Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment