Monday, February 21, 2011

The Perfect Ring

Ive found it.
The perfect ring
Of course. The perfect ring is nearly $2000
But omg I want it sooooo bad. 
Its so beautiful. 
Its the whole Bridal Set. The engagment ring and the band. 
Its very simple, like I like, 
But it just screams my personality. 
Purple and Black Diamonds? 
What?
And the band is a simple circle of white diamonds that just gleamings off the black and purple.
(STILL NOT A RAVEN FAN)
But, I adore black diamonds and my favorite color, if i had to chose one, would be purple. 
like, how much better does it get than this?


*Stares longingly*
Shit, if my fiancée cant afford it, I will pay on it too. 
Think Im playing
No other ring could possibly compare to this one. 
I saved the damn picture to my computer. 
I will dream about it until I get it. 
If i gotta buy it my damn self. 
Try me. 
No other ring will ever be good enough. 
I want that one. 
Point. Blank. Period. 

No comments:

Post a Comment