Monday, February 21, 2011

shit fuck damn

Fucking lady.
EXCUSE THE FUCKING HELL OUT OF ME FOR BEING STRESSED OUT TOO> YOUR LIFE IS NOT THE ONLY LIFE THAT FUCKING SUCKS.

Man, this God loving woman that you show everyone else certainly is not the same woman when the camera is off. You are such a bitch. Like, the fuck? Im not allowed to be pissed off??? You pissed me off!! OH! But God forbid people dont bend over backwards to forgive you, and yet you still hold shit over my head that I did when i was THREE.

Such. A. Fucking. Hypocrite.

You get on my fucking nerves. Stop talking to my boyfriend. You got a problem? Talk to me. I will handle it. Leave him the fuck alone, in case you forgot hes fucking DEPLOYED. He doesnt need to worry about OUR problems Stateside.

Fuck.

On top of that. Im so fucking sick of taking care of YOUR damn children. I didnt have them, I didnt tell you to have them, nor did I sign any damn contract saying I would fucking raise them for you. Stop assuming I am just going to be around to watch them. Find a damn nanny or baby sitter.
I mean Shit, at least have the decency to ASK me to watch your children. Dont just assume that because I am home that Im just gonna take on the responsibility. The only reason I keep them as often as I do is because I think you are psycho and I feel better when they are in my care and not souly in your.
BOOM.
And you always ask... "we have a good relationship, dont we? You feel like you can talk to me, dont you?"
No? What? When did you ever get that Idea? Thats never gonna happen. Cause you'd friggin kick me out the house If i really spoke my mind, no matter how respectfully I attempt to do so. Because its always disrespectful if someone doesnt agree with you 100%

Get your head out your ass woman. You cant fix other people if you are in the psych ward yourself.

Man are you in for a rude awakening when I move to NY. You arent going to have a clue what to do with yourself or your kids. Have fun with that

No comments:

Post a Comment