Sunday, April 17, 2011

Stick and Stones may break my bones

but chains and whips excite me ;)
na na na come on

teehee
ok, that video goes a LIL overboared with the S&M
im not into the whole S&M scene... thats just weird. . . 
but can i help it if chains and whips really do excite me? lol
chains, whips, restraints, cuffs, swings

TEEHEE ;)

Just because i LOOK like an angel....
doesnt mean I am an angel...

what is it that Keenan calls me? 
His Demi-Angel
<3
basically put:
walks like an angel, talks like an angel, looks like an angel, makes everyone that doesnt know her think shes an angel
until you get to know her. 
then you find out shes the devil on earth. 

Now isnt that exciting? 
~~~~~~~~~~~*****~~~~~~~~~

New Topic
What in the world am I gonna do with my spring break? 
Was supposed to go to OC with Eva.. but that fell through...
in fact, she seems to be the serial murderer of plans... :/
Isiah cant get off work long enough for us to go to OC either...
Makes me sad. 
I crave sunshine. 
Today was a nice day, windy, but nice. 
Im very excited about the lilies i planted on the deck. 
Lily's are my favorite flowers of all time. 
I have white and yellow ones. They are SO pretty. 
When i get my own place, I will have lilies everywhere. White, yellow, stargazer, tiger lilies. 
They make me happy :)

~~~~~~~~~~~*********~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
New Topic
I really shouldnt write about this
but, he pisses me off
Steven. 
white boy steven
WHY the FUCK are YOU still TALKING to ME?!!
I dont understand. 
Why?
WHY?
WHY????
So many people have explained it to me
and cool
hes a loser and he is trying to find any and every way to stay even a distant part of my life
but what i dont understand is
WHY?!
Why does he want to come back to the same fire that burned him not once, not twice. BUT THREE TIMES?!

Woosa...
I honestly dont care what he thinks about me
But he wants to involve Brian
I care about Brian and what he thinks
Why though, is Steven jumping down my throat about whether or not i said happy birthday to brian?
Honestly, I wanted to be like "omg, if you think Im such a bad friend and that i was a bad girlfriend, then YOU be his damn girlfriend and YOU suck his dick. You're already on his nuts"

Damn. 

No comments:

Post a Comment