Saturday, April 9, 2011

DUECES!

"Baby girl, you are welcome here anytime, you just say when, and I will be there to pick you up at the airport.  As for moving here, that is completely  up to you.  My house is crazy, so enter at your own risk.  If you could tolerate sharing a room with the girls and living in the same house as Andrew, then come on down."


 Boom! And there it is. My official out of MD card! Thats the response I got when I told my aunt I was losin my mind up here. I have a couple thing I have to accomplish first (new job, license, car?, Savings and enrolled in my new school) but I think I can manage all that by July. My dead line to pack my shit and fly down is July 12 and MAN OH MAN i cant wait.

Especially because my girl Ashley is gonna be down there at the same time and Im SO FRIGGIN EXCITED to see her I cant stand it. We are going to go apartment shopping together :) :) :)

The most important of all things to accomplish is getting a job with the new company. Thats gonna be my primary focus. Then, when I actually get to FL, get another job outside of the home. Cause I'd go crazy if i worked and went to school in the house. Baaad Juju lmao

Man, with every bad thing that happens, life hands me something like this *que happy dance*

No comments:

Post a Comment