Thursday, April 7, 2011

"Nobodies Princess"

Thats the title of a really good book i read a while ago, that i related to. 
So, this blog will relate to titles
Mainly, ones that dont exisit

Let me start by saying
I Am Nobodies Anything
If i speak to you, then you are a friend, possibly even a very good friend,
But unless I have formally told you otherwise
You are nothing more than that. 

Now, I am not trying to be mean,
But I got a couple eye openers today when some people got on my nerves by the somewhat possessive behavior they were displaying towards me. 
No one has the right to call me "theirs"
I dont want anyone to say "you are MY anything"
Chill the fuck out
Im not YOUR anything. 
 I am Michelle.  
I am no defined by who i am or am not dating
And a revelation reminded me that dating is DATING
and is not a relationship
I can DATE as many dudes as I want and I DARE someone to get jealous (again, not like you have the right to)
I am in a relationship with myself
Me. Myself and I
and God
and lord knows if it werent for God, a few people would have gotten blasted today 
I am not "In a relationship" with anybody. 
I AM SINGLE
and I love it
and I dont plan on changing it anytime soon

Yea Im feelin this dude Im talkin to now...
But dont get it twisted,
we just talking. 
I said it was alright for him to call me baby
But I am not his girlfriend. 
I am nobodies Girlfriend.
I am not exclusively seeing anybody.

I am owned by no one, control is all mine. 
I dont ask permission for shit,
and 9 times out of 10 Im not gonna ask your forgivness 
and if you cant handle it
Step.
Thanks. 





No comments:

Post a Comment