Saturday, April 30, 2011

Envy

Yea, I know, Its a deadly sin...
But i cant help the way I feel. 
I cant help being so overwhelming jealous of everything Eva has...
She's getting everything Ive always wanted. 
~A good man
~A good looking man at that
~That treats her like a friggin queen
~That acknowledges all of her flaws and loves her through them
~Hes military... Army
~He hasnt done anything blatantly retarded to fuck up his career... at least not yet
~Hes paying for her to go to school
~Taking her away from here (ok, granted, its to MO.. but STILL)
~Hes loving and supportive, no matter how small her problem might be

What I cant stand... is that Ive wanted all the above for YEARS. 
How is it... why is it... that everyone around me is getting everything that I want? 
Getting married, going to school, havin babies
Its not fair. 
I know what I want my life to be...
So i dont understand why i gotta be the one to wait for it....

Its.
So.
Gay.

So im gonna play Jagged Edge all day
and daydream about a distant future. 

</3

1 comment:

  1. It would probably be annoying and trite to tell you to hold on and be patient. It will happen. And the truth is you don't want what they have, you want the perfect thing for you. It will come.

    Well, there. I said it ;-)

    ReplyDelete