Sunday, April 24, 2011

Leap Of Faith

You know, some times, you just have to do things. 
With out really thinking about them
Sometimes, you just have to jump and trust that faith will catch you 
Sometimes, you want one thing so bad that you've been banging on that door for so long, 
that you never noticed the wide open door behind you. 
But you turn, you see it, see the hope it holds. 
and dart through just as its closing, praying you made the right choice. 

So i have this opportunity. Its in the opposite direction of what I originally wanted. Its actually west of what I wanted. Its past Florida and just before and a lil north of Texas...

My girlfriend is going out there and wants me to go with her. 
I really want to go. 
At first, of course, I thought, what will everyone else think?
But you know what? 

Who the hell cares? 
I am so sick to death of making decisions based on what other people want. 
Ive been talking about gaining control over my life for so long now, and yet I havent done a damn thing about it. 
Well, that has to change. 
Im done asking for shit. 
Im just gonna do. 
Yea i'll miss my family. 
But thats why God invented planes. 
And telephones
and Skype

I dont know how, but im just going with it. 
Seems to me that life isnt ready for me to move to FL. 
so, lets try MO
I need to see something other than the east coast anyway. 
Its an opportunity to do something different. 
How many times is it going to come around? 

Some people will be upset, but again, they will get over it. Im done shaping my life around other people. 

No comments:

Post a Comment