Sunday, April 17, 2011

Sad Face

I want to go home :(
some days, I love HOCO
other days I hate it with a white hot passion. 
I dont miss the people from home. 
and the only reason i dont go back home is because all those people are still there
But i miss my land...
and more
I miss the water.
I miss fishing, and more so, i miss crabbing. 

My soul is in serious need of reconnecting to its roots. 
i feel so discombobulated. 
I need to see my water. Stand in the middle of it and breath the briny air

But since I have no idea if i will ever get to again, 
I will settle with some crabs..
hell, Ill buy them alive and cook them my damn self...
I just need some real crabs
good ol blue crabs, and shit ton of old bay, a cup of vinegar, a butter knife and some time. 
Some good company would be nice too. 
and a smirnoff.
All set up outside on a sturdy table. 
Hella newspapers to ensure easier cleanup. 
The sun shining. No breeze, on this day, 
cause then we'll get shell pieces in our eyes (trust me, not fun)
some music playin... good conversation

that would be
The
Perfect
Day

but, i suppose, it is only a fantasy. 


No comments:

Post a Comment