Friday, April 22, 2011

flashbacks

I remember now...
why i dont drink...
green apple anything is my weakness
and i remember now, why i dont drink...
I dont understand, if this is what being buzzed, tipsy, drunk etc feels like
WHY DO PEOPLE DO IT?!
I dont understand
this is not a good feeling
cant even eat the peanut butter sandwich i made to soak up the alcohol
cause you know, whenever i drink its usually on an empty stomach
and of course, isiah made the mix, so it was strong, and i had to drink the whole cup in like 10 min
so it just went straight to my head. 
trust me, its been hard to type this post, cause my world is on its ass cause im such a friggin lightweight. 
But, I am proud to be a lightweight. It means i didnt give into the peer pressure of partying, drinking and smoking my last highschool and first years of college away. 
This is the most ive drank since senior week
man, i keep having flashbacks
this is how i started feeling that night at SR week before i almost friggin died. 
(ok, maybe i didnt almost die, but i would have rather died then felt the way i did)
smh
momma said once that shes allergic to certain alcohols
or something like allergic. It effects her in a bad way
So ima assume im the same way, cause everytime i drink vodka, i want to die. 
so lemme just not. 
ever
again

and i swear if one more person asks me to drink with them
ima blast them into next wekk. 
and i DARE someone to make fun of me. Ima give them a concussion and spin them around 100 times and ask them how they feel
then tell them thats about the equivilant to what i feel when i drink even a lil bit.
so suck my dick bitch. 



No comments:

Post a Comment