Tuesday, August 2, 2011

stupid boys

I hate knowing that a relationship is over, but the other person fucking refuses to end the shit...

I hate breaking up with people. Anthony and I didnt last long lol... i think this is my second shortest relationship ever... 3 weeks being the shortest.

But he wont do it. like, fucker, how you gon' be mad a basically end the relationship with your actions, but you wont MAN THE FUCK UP and handle ya damn business? You want me to believe youre talking to other females, and you may or may not be, but either way thats what you want me to think..

Well baby, you wanna act single, then be single. Have fun.

I wouldnt mind acting single too.

especially with one very sexy, lightskinned, old friend from highschool. And babe, you've given me every reason to not want you, and want all of him.

smdh.

What happened to all that talk about "idk how anybody could leave you"

Usually cause i always did the leaving.

Looks like im gonna have to walk away again...

A relationship based off of arguments and sex... not the strongest foundation lol
It was fun while it lasted...but this ignoring me cause youre mad at me bullshit is overrated. I am not the one to break first when i know i was not in the wrong.

See, it might take me a while, but i will eventually admit when I am wrong. I wasnt wrong this time and you brought this argument on. And you wanted to not respond and not talk to me like you thought i would hit you up first...

not likely.


It doesnt matter how irritated i am with him though. It always fucking sucks... breaking up with someone... I hurts me, knowing i hurt them.

And honestly, I think it just hurts me.. Having to cut off someone i was close to.

We were close..Anthony and I... I am going to miss him, i cant even lie. But i couldnt keep up with the back and forth. The constant arguments if we go more then a few days w/out seeing eachother... the pride, the ignoring eachother, the always being angry unless we were fcking eachother...the yelling, the cussing...

It hurts me to let him go,....but i think its for the better. Momma said major changes were instore for me anyway...


My only fear is that hes going to hate me... and thats the last thing i want.

No comments:

Post a Comment