Saturday, August 20, 2011

Anger

Its ever present. I hate feeling this way all the time. And i sometimes wonder if its even normal to feel the way I feel. To feel anger at the magnitude with which i feel it. Its all consuming, in my veins and bones. Producing thoughts and pictures of awful things that would send me to hell (not to mention prison) if i ever acted on them.

The more and more i feel like this, the more i wonder if i shouldnt seek help. Maybe someone who ISNT afraid of emotions. Real Raw emotions with no sensor, no brakes. Someone who isnt going to shy away from my openness like everyone in my life now. Someone who isnt just going to try to make me laugh. Someone who will actually LISTEN and help me sort everything out.

Feeling like im constantly on the verge of tears... feeling like up constantly going up hill... idk

No comments:

Post a Comment