Thursday, August 11, 2011

Denial...

My friend, Niko..... He didnt survive... He tried, he was strong, he held out for almost 4 days, trying to come back... I guess God said he had suffered enough.

What haunts me is that i dreampt about Niko last night. We were kickin it like we use to. Just talking, and i asked him how he was and he was smiling, said he was fine. Everything was all better. He was being his normal goofy Niko self.

It bugs me... I know, everyone else said it was probably him telling me that he really was fine now, because the pain was gone.... but still, he couldnt have forewarned me?

I know he wasnt my best friend in the whole world and i know the people closer to him are mourning him MUCH greater than i am... But its still sad that he wont ever pop up again.

It was routine... every few months he'd hit my phone or fb, asking when the hell we were gonna hang out. We'd play phone tag for a while and it was always funny.

He'd comment on my pictures, only the ones he really like... even tagged himself in one cause he was in love with it. Told me i was just shy of perfect in another one lol

Thats just how he was... I cant stop myself from wanting to talk to him... this is one time i wish i could truly control the gift/curse that mom says i have. I wish i could call out for him and bring him to me and talk to him... Of course, if i could do that, i would have spoken to Maurel and my Grandmother on many a occasion.

I just dont believe hes gone.... When you think about and truly fathom then finality that is death. Its not like he moved to another state.. another country.. No.. he is all the way gone.................................

For some reason... it is just so hard to wrap your mine around...

No comments:

Post a Comment