Monday, August 8, 2011

Everything Happens in 3's

In this situation...
I pray God forbids it. 
Im hearing the my friend...isnt going to survive...
Not mentally...
Im told hes brain dead...
I have no confirmation of this yet...
Either way, is hes not dead, hes very much damaged. 

My biggest fear... whats crushing me right now...
Is that makes two accidents close together...
Who is next? 

No.. I dont want to think like that...
But do i not have the right to be afraid? 
to know that all my friends and family are out there driving and what happens if someone else gets in a reck...
and they dont survive...
and that someone is someone close to me...
Jaanu, Taylor, Anthony, Siah, Steven, Eva, 
Or worse, someone in my family...

It would crush me...

So dear God, as everyone moves on with their lives oblivious to my fears
Please drive with them, walk with them, be with them. 
Keep them safe and bring them to their respective homes in one peace. 
In Jesus' name...
Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment