Friday, September 2, 2011

You broke up with me because my best friend came home from war?

MY BEST FRIEND.... came home from fucking IRAQ... and you knew i wanted to spend time with him.... so you broke up with me?!

Im sorry... what?

So let me see here.... this kid... whos been around for YEARS vs yours few months... whom ive never dated before in all the years that ive known him... and youre insecure of him... you dont even have the RIGHT to be insecure over him. or any of the other guys i hang out with because they've ALL BEEN AROUND FOR YEARS and i havent dont anything with them yet....... so wtf makes you think that AFTER i go out with you, i would suddenly change up.

On top of that, you accuse me of not caring.... oh dear Anthony thats the worst care you could ever play against me. Ive told you time and again dont go to war against me. And here you've done starts WWX. I really can put up with a WHOLE lot. Ive learned a lot of patience and self control in my 20 years. However. That will always get under my skin






No comments:

Post a Comment