Monday, September 5, 2011

Ambition

Life is finally starting to come together for me. 
Even though i went on a bunch of different vacations this summer, it has been a very stressful summer indeed. 
However, School has worked itself out seemingly, 
Much to my relief
Finding a job seems to be looking up to. Seeing as ive had two interviews 
and have applied to many other places. 
I am very excited that my old job at the daycare called me back to schedule an interview.
I would love nothing more then to go back and work there. 
I miss those children, and even my co-workers. 
I really hope i get that weekend job. I hope she calls me back with some news soon..
This way i can work two jobs and move out that much faster. 

What is so funny is people are out there saying there are no jobs and/or its so hard to find a job.
But ive never had that problem. 
Childcare is ALWAYS needed. 
Because there are ALWAYS children and stressed out parents

I really hope Jaanu and I can get into this apartment out in PA. 
It almost seems too perfect. 

My mom asked me if i was sure i wanted to do that. 
That id prolly have to work full time and still go to school and would i be able to do that? 
I didnt have the heart to tell her that i didnt care how hard it was, Im moving out of this house come hell or high water. 
Its about an hour and a half from my parents. 
Which is plenty far enough away to escape the BS. 
But close enough that i can still come home and see them ALMOST whenever i want lol 

Life just seems to be looking up. 




No comments:

Post a Comment