Thursday, September 29, 2011

Lotus Flower Bomb

^^^Good Song^^^

Anyway. 
Havent writtin in a min. 
Kinda wanna talk about Marc
Makayla. 
School. 
Life. 
Drama. 

First off, I love my mother. And i respect her as a person. Not necessarily as a mother. 
And i know that she is Makayla's mother. But the urge to knock the shit out of her when she makes Makayla cry is not ignorable. 
Somehow my brain twisted up life and has me sanctioned as Makaylas mother. 
Probably because I generally spend more time with her then either my mother or my father. 
This is also causing confusion for the child. She will listen to me above all people. 
She is good when its just me and her... for the most part. She is still 2, of course. 
But let one of our parents come home, I swear its a different child. 
But, like Sarah. I AM THE ONLY one on this earth allowed to make that child cry. For any reason. 
and IDC if she deserved that spanking. 
I still want to cause harm to any person that makes her cry that isnt me. 

Twisted. 
I know. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Marc.
I like him. Hes so damn sweet. 
Didnt think I'd want to end Anthony and I "flirationship" any time soon,
but Marc kinda has my attention. 
Keenan wasnt too happy about it. 
But he got/will get over it. 
Melinda sure as hell wasnt happy about it. 
in a selfish way, I am unconcerned about her feelings. He doesnt like her back. 
He likes me
I like him
Um. Yea. 
And she was all like, "im going to keep you as a friend, but I lost a lot of respect for you"
....
ok? 
Cause i was so sitting on pins and needles wondering if you were going to still be my friend
lmao
Lord i am such a bitch sometimes. 
But when I want something, I want something. 
And keenan attempted to tell me "no"
Boy what? get out of here with all that. 
You dont get to tell me anything. 
I just wanted to have the common decency to let you know what was going on before you heard it from someone else. 

~~~~~~~~~~

School. I like school. Im just about finished with orientation. I cant wait to start my actual classes. 
October, I do believe. The second week. 
We shall see how this goes. 
I am excited :)
I saw what classes are coming up first, one of them is ethics and it sounds like something thats right up my ally. 
Im such a nerd, 
I cant wait to see what the class is all about. 

Anyway. Ciao for now :)




No comments:

Post a Comment